Any person who subdivdes land by dividing any lot,tract,or parcel of land, within the service area of MacBee S.U.D. for the purpose of sale or development,whether immediate or future ,including resubdivision of land for which a plat has been filed and recorded or requested more than two water or sewer service connections on a single contiguous tract of land must comply with the SECTION F. DEVELOPERS, SUBDIVISION, and NON-STANDARD SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- CONTRACTOR HIT WATER LINE FM 47 SOUTH OF PECKERWOODS
- WATER MAIN BREAK/REPAIR ON 751
- Board of Directors Meeting , Monday, November 13, 2023 at 7:00 pm
- Board of Directors Meeting Monday, October 9, 2023, at 7:00 pm
- 2022 Water Quality Report (CCR) has been posted
No Alerts at this time.